2009年12月12日土曜日

Presentation!!

I had a speaking class this week Monday. We did presentation in that class so I prepared for our presentation beforehand. Our group members are Shiori, Sayaka, Kyoko and me. We surveyed 100 students about KGU student’s manners. It was hard for me to survey 25 students!! Then we prepared and practiced. When I announced my part, I did not remember what I said but I managed to do presentation because my group members were beside me!! I could eye contact and do not read a little than before. After we finished doing presentation, our teacher asked us about contents of our survey. I was in trouble because I could not answer but my group members answered. I thanked them!! Then teacher praised our presentation. I thought may be this time presentation was best for me but there were a few points which I have to improve when I do presentation and I appreciate I could do presentation with Sayaka, Kyoko and Shiori!!
(163words)

0 件のコメント: