2009年12月12日土曜日

Shopping!!

I went shopping with my mother and grandmother. My grandmother wanted to buy warm clothes. So we went to Clair and youme town. First my grandmother bought her clothes she wanted and went to youme town next. She bought jacket there. I bought nothing that day but yesterday I went shopping with my mother and older sister because Clair is holding sale!! I bought clothes and skirt. There were many things I wanted but I had no money so I gave up them. I want to go shopping soon when I am given my salary!!
(95words)

2 件のコメント:

Maiko さんのコメント...

Dear Masumi

Hi, I think you have a very good time with your mother and grandmother!

Next time, you will buy a lot of goods whatever you want to.

Maiko

masumi さんのコメント...

Thank you for your comment, Maiko!!
I really like go shopping with them. Do you often go shopping with your mother and grandmother??