2009年11月8日日曜日

My old and new bicycle!!




Today was clean day of my town and we could throw bulky refuses. So I threw my old white bicycle. My father bought me the old white bicycle five years ago. I remember that I had my blue bicycle which I had rid from junior high school to first grade of high school stolen so I and my father went to bicycle store to buy new one hastily!! I always used it, when I go play with my friends. But the white bicycle often broke and a year ago I could not pedal because my bicycle’s gear broke!! And my mother bought me new red one on my birth day. So I decided to throw my old bicycle. I am a little sad because I rid this bicycle about for five years and my father bought me. So I took a picture and want to say “Thank you until now!!” to my old white bicycle!!
(155words)

2 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Masumi.

Your new bicycle looks cute.
I can guess you feel something new to get new bicycle.

Toshi

masumi さんのコメント...

Thank you for your comment Toshi!!
I am very happy because I had been wanted new one so when I ride new bicycle, I feel very good!!